Best served with Placebo Pure Morning & Cold MarketTested on 1.1.14a - 1.3 b5, should be compatible with any version that can use WSH 1.5.6!
This theme will not be updated anymore.Changelog:
PBO buttons are aligned properly. Fixed controls in "Pure (Segoe Semibold)"
New PBO script, volume and control icons.
Text clipping bug resolved.
Volume bars are aligned properly now.
"Playing" and "selected" items are now properly skinned.
Fixed coding in headers.
Reworked nearly everything! Bottom does not look like MNLT2 anymore, blends better with Placebo VS. New buttons (taken from my other skin - The Spy), smaller toolbar, library moved to the right. Each style has 2 font variations (Segoe Semibold, Calibri). Enjoy!
Added new color scheme to match Placebo Cold Market, improved Pure Morning scheme, added gradients and stuff. Buttons are now part of PSS script, this means you don't need to load fixes, should work out of the box.
++2 styles included:
-Pure (dark toolbar / blue seekbar)
-Cold (light toolbar / dark grey seekbar)
Added pictures to explain how to edit tabs!
Missing buttons fix released, instructions below!Installation - how to:
1. Copy everything to your Foobar2000 folder
2. Launch Foobar, choose Columns UI
3. Open preferences (CTRL+P)
go to Display
import one of the .fcl files (skins folder)
4. Go to Display
Hide toolbarsSearch icon – setting up „placebo dots”:
1. Click on the magnifying glass icon
2. Go to Options
3. Point it to „placebodots” (skins folder
placebo)Enable/disable scrollbars in library panel:
1. Right click anywhere on library panel
2. Choose panel preferences
3. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed) or hide (always hidden)
(bottom right section)Enable/disable scrollbars in ELPlaylist:
1. Right click on any track or playlist header
2. Choose setings
3. Go to style tab
4. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed), hide (always hidden) or show (always visible)
(bottom left section)PICTURES ABOUT HOW TO ADD/REMOVE TABS INSIDE THE RAR!
If you like my configs, support me with a
is fine too!Thanks to:
for MNLT2 (monolite2), base of my skin
for Placebo VS
for this awesome wallpaper