Service Pack "8" for The Spy Tested on 1.1.14a - 1.3.3, should be compatible with any version that can use WSH 1.5.6! If your AV is bitching about trojans, worms or atom bombs inside the archive, ignore it or get a non paranoid AV. It's just UI_hacks component which is totally safe.Changelog:
Added 4 new playlist views (available through right click -> group/sort), reworked album art, added now playing button (click the artwork).
(3-12-2013)***UPDATE*** Missing Libman icon is fixed. New nocover.png. Reload your .fcl!
New PBO icons.
New PBO script.
Now playing text is now aligned to the left and don't clip. Elapsed time is aligned to the right.
Smaller knob, added album art in playlist.
Fixed mouseover images for libmanager and prefs.Installation - how to:
1. Copy everything to your Foobar2000 folder
2. Launch Foobar, choose Columns UI
3. Open preferences (CTRL+P)
go to Display
import one of the .fcl files (skins folder)
4. Go to Display
5. (OPTIONAL) Go to Display
mess with options (small caption, no caption and other stuff) Search icon – setting up „magni glass”:
1. Unfold Libman
2. Click on the magnifying glass icon
3. Go to Options
4. Point it to „search2.bmp” (skins folder
speight)Enable/disable scrollbars in libman dropdown panel:
1. Right click on libtree inside libman panel
2. Choose panel preferences
3. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed) or hide (always hidden)
(bottom right section)Enable/disable scrollbars in ELPlaylist:
1. Right click on any track or playlist header
2. Choose setings
3. Go to style tab
4. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed), hide (always hidden) or show (always visible)If you want to add or remove tabs, look for instructions here.
If you like my configs, support me with a
is fine too!