Speight [SP8] = Service Pack "8" for The Spy Tested on 1.1.14a - 1.3b4, should be compatible with any version that can use WSH 1.5.6! Missing Libman icon is fixed (finally). Playlist sorting options coming soon! This little blue square is a playback order button. Just click it to show repeat/shuffle/normal options Changelog:
(3-12-2013)***UPDATE*** Missing Libman icon is fixed. New nocover.png. Reload your .fcl!
New PBO icons.
New PBO script.
Now playing text is now aligned to the left and don't clip. Elapsed time is aligned to the right.
Smaller knob, album art in playlist.
Fixed mouseover images for libmanager and prefs.
Text clipping bug resolved. Long date support added, dd/mm/yyyy.Installation - how to:
1. Copy everything to your Foobar2000 folder
2. Launch Foobar, choose Columns UI
3. Open preferences (CTRL+P)
go to Display
import one of the .fcl files (skins folder)
4. Go to Display
5. (OPTIONAL) Go to Display
mess with options (small caption, no caption and other stuff) No cover – setting up „no cover stub image”:
1. Open prefs
2. Go to display
3. Look for "stub image path", point it to "nocover.png" (skins folder
speight)Search icon – setting up „magni glass”:
1. Unfold Libman
2. Click on the magnifying glass icon
3. Go to Options
4. Point it to „search2.bmp” (skins folder
speight)Enable/disable scrollbars in libman dropdown panel:
1. Right click on libtree inside libman panel
2. Choose panel preferences
3. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed) or hide (always hidden)
(bottom right section)Enable/disable scrollbars in ELPlaylist:
1. Right click on any track or playlist header
2. Choose setings
3. Go to style tab
4. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed), hide (always hidden) or show (always visible)If you want to add or remove tabs, look for instructions here.Playback order buttons based on "Media player buttons" by
If you like my configs, support me with a
is fine too!