New playback order script & icons, reworked "now playing" script.
Coverflow is using skinned scrollbar, dropdown toolbar is transparent.
Removed big header and big text styles. Text clipping errors solved, reworked now playing info.
Flat styles added! Skin looks pretty neat on Win8 now. FLAT STYLE IN ACTION! fav.me/d5oa9pe
Missing font included!
Reworked control buttons, added playback order menu, added custom volume icon, added Libman dropdown panel (icon next to the open button), removed LibManager and rest of the tabs, you can now add your own tabs, instructions inside the rar.
There's a small bug where LibMan icon doesn't show up when foobar is opened by multimedia hotkey on your keyboard or when audio file is double clicked (don't know why). I'm working on a fix, for now, if LibMan icon's missing try opening foobar (directly) by double clicking it's icon. Works for me, should work for you.Installation - how to:
1. Install Ubuntu Condensed font (Ubuntu-C.ttf)
2. Copy everything to your Foobar2000 folder
3. Launch Foobar, choose Columns UI
4. Open preferences (CTRL+P) go to Display Columns UI import one of the .fcl files (skins folder)
5. (OPTIONAL) Go to main windows in prefs and set min/max window size to 354x628No cover – setting up „no cover stub image”:
1. Open prefs
2. Go to display
3. Look for "stub image path", point it to "nocover.png" (skins folder
spy)Search icon – setting up „search dots”:
1. Click on the magnifying glass icon
2. Go to Options
3. Point it to „search.bmp” (skins folder
spy)Enable/disable scrollbars in libman dropdown panel:
1. Right click on libtree inside libman panel
2. Choose panel preferences
3. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed) or hide (always hidden)
(bottom right section)Enable/disable scrollbars in ELPlaylist:
1. Right click on any track or playlist header
2. Choose setings
3. Go to style tab
4. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed), hide (always hidden) or show (always visible)
(bottom left section)PICTURES ABOUT HOW TO ADD/REMOVE TABS INSIDE THE RAR!***IMPORTANT*** About 's CoverFlow:
1. Change colors and fonts in foobar2000 Preferences ColumsUI
2. Some Settings (*USER_xxx ones only) can be changed in window Properties
3. Middle click on cover > Send album tracks to specific playlist "CoverFlow View"
4. Keyboard keys: left/right arrows, Home/End, page up/down, spacebar to set focus on the centered album, Return key to play
5. Type as you Search feature: type artist name with keyboard to automatically set the focus on its first album
6. Change between views, coverflow and flat modes available
7. Think about it >> Adjust size/effects of the panel according to your cpu capacities to avoid bad performance
If you like my configs, support me with a
is fine too!
for volume and seekbar scripts.
for some nice ideas!Feel free to mod it.