Be sure to check our new, improved VERONiCA 2!
VERONiCA 1 update is coming soon! For all those who prefer old looks more. Installation manual can be found here: "A Quick Guide to VERONiCA".
If your AV is bitching about trojans, worms or atom bombs inside the archive, ignore it or get a non paranoid AV. It's just UI_hacks component which is totally safe.
11 color presets available:
WAYNE (mixed) - steel frame, gray/black playlist, green accents Log of changes:2014-05-09: ***1.2.2 UPDATE***
** Reworked iSABELLE preset,
** Details pane is displaying more info about current playing item
** If you have vis engine installed, shpeck will autostart,
** Changelog is really long now.2014-05-05: ***1.2.1 UPDATE***
** Mini-mode button is now accessible through the command bar,
** Fixes to VERONiCA and BROCK presets,
** Removed some stray lines of code,
** Updated the guide.
2014-04-17: ***1.2 UPDATE***
** Added Mini-Mode,
** Added "Wayne" color preset,
** Fixed mismatched colors in "Carrie" preset (again),
** Made changelog even longer.
2013-12-17: ***1.1 BUGFIX***
** Repacked the archive to ensure that filepaths are ok (due to some requests - thanks guys).
2013-12-11: ***1.1 BUGFIX***
** Details panel in "Angelica" preset is visible again,
** Play/pause button highlight in "Brock" preset is now neon green instead of black,
** Artist string on playlist in "Ellie" preset is now correctly shaded,
** Track titles on small playlists are properly aligned,
** Disabled first run "Welcome" screen.
2013-12-9: ***1.1 UPDATE***
** Reworked theme directories, folders names now correspond to preset names,
** Changed compression format to reduce file size (RAR->7Z),
** Code optimization on every ELP preset,
** Updated rating and web link scripts (thanks to
** Slight changes to "Carrie" preset.
2013-11-24: ***1.0.2 UPDATE***
** New name, VERONiCA
** Thumbnails in theme switcher are representing themes properly,
** Updated UI_hacks,
** Resizing and maximization work with hidden frame. Theme is surrounded by 1px "grabbable" border,
Added 5px, invisible caption on top of the skin,
** Updated "A quick guide to VERONiCA",
** Removed "Show Selected" and "Toggle Frame" buttons. Added "Lock Size" button,
** Power-Off button is now smoother,
** Quick Search is now aligned properly.
2013-11-17: ***1.0.1 BUGFIX***
** Pink highlights in Veronica scheme are now blue.
2013-11-17: ***1.0.1 UPDATE***
Shpeck is now autostarting,
** FOORONiCA window will drop shadow,
** Fixed top border width (2px
** Added missing"No Cover" images,
** New CoverFlow tab,
** 2 new color schemes: Trevor (black-blue) and Marc (based on Markkoenig's NightShift),
** Minimum window size set to 752 x 427.
2013-11-11: ***1.0 INITIAL RELEASE***
***IMPORTANT*** I didn't include WinAmp files for Shpeck because Deviantart doesn't allow to have .exe files in our deviations. It's probably against WinAmp license too. To install visualisations for Shpeck:
1. If you're on Windows 7 and up, you'll need to install DX9 first, download it from MSDN.
2. Download vis pack. Grab it here
3. Unpack (RAR, WinZIP, 7Zip),
4. Drop unpacked folder inside your f2k installation dir,
5. Open prefs and navigate to VisualisationsShpeck,
6. Find "Winamp directory" field and point it to downloaded vis pack,
7. Go to Visualisation tab, right click on Shpeck, select which vis you want to start,
8. If Shpeck fails to autostart, just resize the window (it will refresh vis wrapper).
No cover – setting up „no cover stub image” (for coverflow):
1. Open prefs,
2. Go to display,
3. Look for "stub image path", point it to "nocover.png" (select one corresponding to your color scheme).
Enable/disable scrollbars in Library Tree Panel:
1. Right click on Library Tree Panel,
2. Choose panel preferences,
3. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed) or hide (always hidden)
(bottom right section).
Enable/disable scrollbars in ELPlaylist:
1. Right click on any track or playlist header,
2. Choose setings,
3. Go to style tab,
4. Set scrollbar to default (will be shown when needed), hide (always hidden) or show (always visible)
(bottom left section).
If you like my configs, support me with a
is fine too!
for "beta testing". He's the man! Be sure to check his awesome work!
for CoverFlow script.